Monday, June 18, 2007

REsolve


A completely random picture.... or is it? Here's a little exersise I just made up on the fly: I ask you this - When you first looked at this picture did you get the feeling that (a)- Oh my gosh! Don't pour that coffe onto your lap dude: It's hot! OR did you think: (b)- Why is that dude sitting there with an empty coffee cup?

I don't know that this is a definitive test, but I get the feeling (a) when I look at this pic, and I am not just saying that. I wonder if that is because I'm a "cup is half" full kind of guy. (?) (or am I just an idiot)- Anyone who had feeling/thought (b) I would be curious to hear back.

Okay- so resolve. In line with thinking big, dreaming big, being big and positive - I am resolving to get up tomorrow and go to a special spot to catch the sun rise. Picutures garuanteed and if I can drag my little bro up there in the am then all the better. It's time I start passing the wisdom of positive thought onto my sphere of influence. Who are you contributing to in your sphere? Remember- in the end it's about how much we helped---------- I know I'm a cheese ball, but it 's true. Sleep tight-
Stephen

No comments: